Does My Child Have a Learning Disability?
Is your child…
- not working up to their potential in school?
- showing behavioral difficulties (i.e., impulsivity, distractibility, inattention) at home and/or school?
- having trouble paying attention?
- not feeling challenged enough?
- bored in class?
- having emotional difficulties (i.e., depression, anxiety, etc…)?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, a psychological assessment may be recommended.
At Brookside Psychologists, our licensed psychologists provide diagnostic testing for individuals from four years of age through adulthood. An assessment can address the following issues:
- Behavioral issues
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Emotional issues (depression, anxiety, etc.)
- Learning Disabilities
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (including Asperger’s)
- Gender identity issues or distress
- Recommendations for your child’s school board for identification and academic placement
Each child is different, and evaluations are tailored to the specific referral question.