Are you or your loved one….
- Preoccupied with weight loss, body image, dieting, control of food?
- Gaining and/or losing significant amounts of weight?
- Eating large amounts of food in a very short period of time?
- Engaging in food rituals (for example, eating only a particular food or food group)?
- Skipping meals or taking small portions of food at regular meals?
- Frequently checking in the mirror for perceived flaws in appearance?
- More moody than usual?
- Having frequent digestive issues?
- Never feeling attractive enough?
- (For women and girls) – Showing menstrual irregularities?
If you answered yes to these questions, an initial psychology consultation may be helpful in identifying and treating the problem.